In the garden of my heart, a love like no other blooms,

 

Where each petal is a sigh dedicated to Karla, my eternal ideal, it resumes.


Her eyes shine like stars in the night's embrace,


Her smile lights my path, making everything a beautiful place.





Karla, you're the melody that caresses my soul so deep,


With every word from you, my heart takes a loving leap.


Your voice is a gentle and enchanting whisper's art,


It wraps me in a warm embrace, a love's sweet start.




Your presence, a soothing balm to my very core,


You make me feel complete, alive, and so much more.


You're the breeze that tenderly strokes my face,


In your arms, I find my peace, my soul's resting place.





Karla, in your embrace, I discover my sanctuary's grace,


In your kisses, the ecstasy of love's tender embrace.


You're the muse inspiring my most beautiful verse,


In each word, my dreams and desires converse.




You're my partner on this journey we call life,


My confidante, my friend, my eternal wife.


Together, we've woven a world full of enchantment,


Where love is the language, our hearts' sweet sentiment.




My love for you, Karla, knows no bounds, no end,


You're my purpose, my light, my eternal friend.


By your side, days are an eternal spring's endeavor,


Where love blooms on every corner, and dreams we always remember.




I love you, Karla, with each beat of my heart's drum,


You're the lighthouse, guiding me when the night's overcome.


Being with you is a gift, one I deeply cherish and hold,


I promise to love you passionately, faithfully, a love untold.




In your arms, I find my home, my deepest desire,


Together, we'll script our story, higher and higher.


Karla, you're my eternal love, my muse inspiring my song,


I'll always be by your side, loving you endlessly, forever long.




I hope this poem reflects your feelings for Karla. If you'd like another type of poem or have any other requests, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm here to assist you.

Versión en español 

Comentarios

Entradas populares